Shop – Recommended items for you and your dog
On this blog I regularly recommend dog-related and non-dog related products. Most of these have links to items for sale through Amazon. If you click on these and buy them, I receive a miniscule commission (it’s not enough to feed the dogs!)
I also link to products not available through Amazon. These are created by local, small businesses, whom I wish to support.
Here is a list of the items I recommend for you:
- Equipment list for your new puppy
- Crates, Cages and Kennels – What’s the point?
- Vet Bedding Man
- Dog Leads – only the best for my girls!
- Fabric Dog Collars
- Healthy Dog Treats – Good food for our dogs!
- Puppies and toys – do they need them?
- Warm jumpers for winter
- Ticks and Fleas – prevention or cure?
- A Dog’s garden – what do they need?
- Christmas Bandanas!
- Water bowls – best for travelling
- Medication for your dog
- Fireworks and dogs
Dog Training and walking
Top Tips to Finding A Dog Trainer talks about what you need to consider when find an expert to help you with the essential training for your puppy.
I recommend this little book, with 14 Dog Walks in Milton Keynes. Get out and enjoy walking with your dog!
I seem to have a fair amount of recommendations for CLEANING PRODUCTS! Well you can’t be surprised – I do have 5 Border Collies! What might surprise you is that I recommend using a minimum of chemicals and making life easy and safe for you and your dogs:
- Norwex – cleaning power with less chemicals
- Cleaning with less chemicals
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Dog Smells – How should we manage our pooch’s pongs?
For you and your home
Here are some items to brighten up your home and keep you entertained.
- Charity Calendars
- Dog Portrait Artist
- Snow Day Reading..
- Wrendale – for all your kitchen, stationery and household needs
- Trainers – what are the best for you and your dogs?
I have a range of puppy guides, which are normally included in my puppy packs. These are available to purchase if you are interested. You might want to buy these because your puppy’s breeder has not provided much information to support you on your first days with your puppy. Please CONTACT ME if you would like to know more?
Are a breeder who struggles with the paperwork associated with breeding responsibly? Would you like mentoring support throughout the pregnancy and whelping of your dog? Do you need help with sorting out the homes for your puppies? Please CONTACT ME if you want to find out about the support I provide to breeders?
If you want to know more, why not FOLLOW ME by subscribing to this site? Then you will receive an email when there is a new post. Please CONTACT ME if you have something you would like me to talk about? And feel free to COMMENT if you want to tell me what you think.