Isn’t this great? It’s my nephew Llewi having a go at agility with Luna the superstar. Llewi was visiting us last year from Melbourne and I took him and his brother to the field for some fun.
This is what I am passionate about – children and dogs having fun together. Safely (with the odd slip!) and under control. Luna is well-trained, so she is able to work with anyone, which gives children who don’t have dogs the chance to enjoy them as well.
Before you all rush to contact me, I should say that I am NOT an agility trainer. This is not my field either – I am currently training in a park, until classes become established.
Training for Fun Classes
Following on from my successful Taster Sessions, I will be taking names for blocks of classes, which will start in JANUARY 2017. I would therefore like to hear from you, if you meet the following criteria:
- Are 8-13 years old
- Like dogs (no experience necessary)
- Live near Milton Keynes (Classes to be held near Caldecotte Lake)
- Can come to class after school
Times and dates will be confirmed once the level of interest is established. Ideally I am looking for around 8 children per class and classes will last for around 45 minutes.
- Recall – will your dog make it through the tunnel of temptation?
- Stay – can you hide while they wait for you?
- Everyday care of the dog – grooming, health checks, cleaning up after them
- Play – what games does a dog like playing?
- Rewarding – it’s not just sausages you know
- Meeting and greeting – how to say hello to a new dog
- Basic obedience – heelwork, simple commands (sit, down etc)
- Much more!
No Dog Required!
I am able to use my dogs for the classes or you can bring your own. It’s up to you!
CONTACT ME NOW to register for classes?